Dew Point and Pressure Transmitter DPT146
for Compressed Air Measurement
DPT146 for compressed air measurement makes monitoring compressed air simple and convenient. The DPT146 measures both dew point and process pressure simultaneously, and is the ideal choice for anyone using or monitoring compressed air.
- The first transmitter that monitors both dew point and process pressure
- A simple and convenient transmitter for monitoring of compressed air
- Highly accurate humidity information thanks to dew point data coupled with live pressure input
- Compatible with the Vaisala Hand-Held DM70 for easy spot-checking, local display and data logging
- Pressure: 1 … 12 bar
- Dew point: -70 … +30 °C (-94 ... +86 °F)
- Digital output RS-485 with MODBUS
2 measurements in 1
When dew point data is coupled with live pressure input, conversions to atmospheric pressure or ppm are available online, leaving no ambiguity in the information.
Accurate and stable
Incorporates the proven DRYCAP and BAROCAP sensor technologies and combines the knowledge of more than 20 years of sensor technology development.
Simple and efficient installation
One transmitter providing two measurements means reduced installation costs and a much easier setup.