Designed specifically to print high-resolution codes on hard-to-print surfaces.
The m600 universal utilizes a purpose-built ink jetcartridge designed specifically to jet high performance MEK and other industrial inks. The patented cartridge offers the simplicity of thermal ink jet with print resolutions up to four times greater than continuous ink jet solutions. At linear speeds up to 102 meters/minute, the m600 universal can print either simple text or more complex marks. The Wolke m600 universal is thus suitable for a range of packaging applications in the food, pharmaceutical, and cosmetics industries.
• New print array with each cartridge, ensuring peak performance
• No wear parts or maintenance consumables; no calibration procedures
• Designed and tested for 99.9% availability*
• Rugged, industrial design made to withstand challenging production environments
• The Cartridge Readiness System™ prevents ink from drying in the nozzles during production interruptions, providing clean, repeatable codes with virtually no operator intervention
• Two printheads each 12.7 mm tall can be connected to the controller to increase the size of the print area or enable printing in two different locations at the same time
Quality Assurance for Codes
• Advanced software eliminates set-up errors
• Rules and permissions can be set up by the customer to simplify message selection and reduce operator errors
• Innovative combination of thermal ink jet simplicity with industrial-grade ink performance for a range of substrates
• Quick and easy cartridge change (the process takes no more than 15 seconds to complete)