The compact ViscoTec Dispenser 3RD8-EC ensures smooth and reliable product supplying of abrasive, high-filled or shear sensitive material - with a repeatability of +/- 1 %!
Absolutely precise, consistent and reliable dosing of a wide variety of materials - thanks to the special rotor-stator geometry. Alternately opening chambers allow the gentle transfer and pulsation-free dispensing of product.
- non-stick coated interior
- reverse-flow possible (no dripping or stringing of product)
- linear relation between drive speed and dosing volume
- constant dosing volume, also with density or viscsity fluctuations
- reliable dosing even without heating the material
- long lifetime due to a range of components for specific material
- time and cost saving maintenance and cleaning
- quick assembly
- as dosing system with ViscoPro drive: easy programming of quantity and speed (see separate data sheet)
- dot application or bead dosing, variable quantities possible
- dosing of all low and high viscosity adhesives and sealants
- particularly suitable for abrasive, high-filled or shear sensitive material
- dosing volume: ~ 0.35 ml/rev.
- min. dosing quantity: 0.02 ml*
- operating temperature: +10° to +80°C *
- material temperature: -20° to +80°C *
- max. speed: 125 upm *
- max. permissible torque: 8 Nm
- max. dosing pressure: 30 bar*
- max. supply (input) pressure: 20 bar*
- weight: approx. 930 g
* depends on material