Main function of VISIOPHARMA Plant Manager SW is to allocate production orders issued by a L4 solutions or any EPCIS server to the lines. It receives the production data in real time from all the lines, as well as statistics, serialized codes and audit trails, and stores them in the plant database, where they are accessible from any L4 solution.
In case there is no L4 solution, it works as a standalone solution to manage all serialization operations in a site with its serial number generation, master data management, recipe management, work order management and many more features.
It also works as a gateway between the line management software and any L4 software platform with many ready connectors. Reporting add-on functions also enables the solution to report directly to regulatory authorities’ central repositories.
- Manages serialization rules
- Manages production orders
- Manages product recipes, where necessary integrating to corporate labeling solution
- Generates production order reports and returns to L4 servers
- Manages notification/reporting to regulatory repositories
- EPCIS compliant
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant
- GAMP 5 validated