Our Silicone Step Plugs are manufactured from a high temperature Silicone Rubber, capable of withstanding up to 315c over an extended period of time. This temperature resistance enables their use for all kinds of masking uses, such as within Powder Coating or Alloy Wheel Refurbishment to mask off holes which do not require coverage. Each Silicone Step Plug is colour coded with a unique colour, including Light Green, Light Blue, Purple, Black and White depending on your required size, which ensures ease of use in a fast paced working environment.
We stock Silicone Step Plugs in a few main sizes and colours, with the colour varying depending on the size of choice.
Key Product Features:
• Manufactured from a high temperature Silicone
• Withstands temperatures of up to 315c
• Great for all masking uses
• Colour coded by size
Commonly Used For:
• As plugs for masking off hard to access holes
• As plugs for protecting and covering a tapered hole