The ED125N is the latest development in vacuum pipe lifting. Powered by the excavator’s battery and alternator, the vacuum lifter minimalizes maintenance, noise, emissions and equipment wear and tear. It can be fitted to any excavator within minutes, without needing to customize the excavator.
The ED125N is just as versatile as the SC125N as they both can be fitted with the below load attachments:
• - Single suction pad lugs - Supplied with all units are the lugs for single pads, these pads are designed for rigid pipes and can handle single and double joint pipes.
• - Anti-Drop suction pad lugs - As the above single suction pads lugs but fitted with a sensor to detect if the pipe is in mid-air or on the ground. Only when the pipe is on the ground can it be released. Preventing unintentional release of load.
• - Extension beams for flexible pipes - Extension beams are used to spread 2 suction pads apart and safely lift flexible pipes such as HDPE and PVC. The technically advanced connection between the extension beams and extension beam suction pads ensures the pads work with the pipe while flexing and can withstand any shaking.
• - Attachments for plates/slabs - Vlentec offers many standard and customs made attachments to handle slabs and plates.
• - Hydraulic pipe joiner - The pipe joiner can pull one pipe to the string of pipes and press it in the pipe in the bell mouth without damaging the pipe.
Furthermore, the ED125N can be fitted with the following lifting attachments:
• - Light duty rotator - This cost efficient and light weight rotator connects the vacuum lifting beam to any excavator. It's light duty capacity limits the beams lifting capacity to 7.500kg.