Humidity transmitter 40 HRG for air duct heater, robust design, measures the relative
humidity and provides information through an output signal of 4/20 mA with 2 wires.
HRG 40 is suitable for use in harsh environments (saline atmosphere and nitric acids, sulfuric,
hydrochloric up to 75000 ppm). Max operating Humidity 93%
Digital measurement (sensor included) ensures excellent repeatability and excellent
• Cast aluminium box with epoxy coating with sealing gland.
• Closing by clip or screw closure (IP 54 or 65)
• Stainless steel 316 dipping tube (Ø = 13,5mm)
• Pressure holding: 2 bars.
• Humidity hystereis : +/- 1,5%
• Supply voltage 9 to 36 Vdc by 2 wires with protection against reverse
• Possibility to unplug the sensitive element
• Version with display is available on request (LCD 4 digits- 10000 points