P3YL is a 90mm lubricator that injects an oil aerosol into the flowing air stream, 3/4" & 1" ported BSPP/NPT, poly insert & metal bowl. Max P1 pressure of 17.5 bar. Temp from -40°C to 60°C.
Parker's P3YL is a mist lubricator that injects an oil aerosol into the flowing air stream to automatically provide the correct amount of
internal lubrication for air tools and other pneumatic devices. Proportional oil is delivered over a wide range of air flows and a precision
needle valve assures repeatable oil delivery. A slight adjustment can provide a desired rate. With the various options available, the
P3YL is easily configurable to your application.
This unit is ideal for low and high flow applications that demand uniform lubrication in a robust package. ISO/ASTM VG32 oil is
suggested for lubrication and will allow the product to perform at peak performance. Do not use oils with additives, compound oils
containing solvents, graphite, detergents. The use of synthetic oils and antifreeze with a Glycol concentration of 100% can be used.
• - High-Flow Mist Lubricator
• - Port Size: 3/4" | 1"
• - Port Type: BSPP, NPT
• - Flow (SCFM): 343 (3/4"), 390 (1")
• - Flow (dm3/s): 162 (3/4"), 184 (1")
• - Operating Pressure (psig): 0 to 253.8
• - Operating Pressure (bar): 0 to 17.5
• - Operating Temperature (F): 14° to 140°
• - Operating Temperature (C): -10c to 60°
• - Bod}’ Material: Aluminum
• - Weight: 1.8 lb (0.8 kg)
• - Drains: N/A
• - Seals: Nitrile