The Parker P3TJ Moduflex Dry Air System range of regenerative desiccant air dryers is easy to install and will transform an ordinary process
into a highly reliable and efficient production operation. It offers the user uncompromised performance from a dedicated "point of use" Clean
Dry Air system.
The P3TJ Dry Air System has been designed with "quick change" filter, dryer combi-cartridges and in-line air connections to facilitate easy
maintenance. The P3TJ Dry Air System totally cleans and dries compressed air down to -40°C (-40°F) pressure dewpoint; for critical
applications, a pressure dewpoint of -70°C (-100°F) is achievable. The principles of the P3TJ Dry Air System are based upon well proven
concepts which embody true innovation and excellent value for money with technically superior yet simple design, while leading the way in
compressed air drying.
• - Miscellaneous Industries
• - Point of use application. Bringing clean dry air just where you need it
• - Approved to International Standards designed in accordance with ASME VIII Div.1, approved to CSA/UL/CRN and fully CE Marked (PED,
EMC, LVD) as standard
• - Simple to install Flexible installation utilising the multiple in-line inlet & outlet connection ports
• - Compact and lightweight
• - Very quiet operation. Noise level less than 70dB(A).
• - Can be installed almost anywhere. IP66 / NEMA 4 protection as standard.
• - Audible alarm. Indicating Service interval for optimal performance.
• - Simple & easy to maintain. A 100% service can be achieved in situ in under 15 minutes due to the quick release top cap arrangement, which
does not require the inlet / outlet