SMP2. Electromagnetic Field Meter
"A new online webinar session for the SMP2 will take place monthly, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you details".
The only device in its class that offers genuine 2-in-1 performance: broadband EMF meter (DC to 40 GHz) plus industrial frequency spectrum analysis (DC to 400 kHz).
The SMP2 provides the most advanced features and technology on the market, designed for users who need high-quality measurement, ease of use and good reporting tools.
• Site surveys, EMF assessments and validation of places for public use.
• Certification of telecommunications infrastructure, mobile telephone stations (BTS), power lines, industrial facilities and machinery.
• Different industry sectors: railway, power, manufacturing, chemical, medical, defense, telecommunications, RFID and EAS, etc.
• Worker safety audits (2013/35/EU).
• Low-frequency spectrum analysis using FFT (Fast Fourier Transform) and WPM (Weighted Peak Method) techniques.
• Broadband measurements using different field probes (interchangeable and automatic recognition).
• Measurements in accordance with international standards.
• Straightforward and intuitive operation, to achieve reliable, fast and easy RF safety measurements.
In order to provide flexibility and price convenience, SMP2 is offered in 3 versions:
• SMP2-Broadband: to perform broadband EMF measurements in the range of 10 Hz to 40 GHz.
• SMP2-Selective: to perform broadband and spectrum analysis in the range of 1 Hz to 400 kHz with the WP400 probe.
• SMP2-Dual: it combines the features of the SMP2-Broadband and Selective versions.