The PLC300 is a PLC developed to meet the requirement for a user interface on panels and machines, and a full expandable PLC at the same time.
It has high processing speed, great memory capacity, five built-in communication ports and HMI (optional).
• 10 digital and 1 analog built-in inputs, 9 digital (1 fast) and 1 analog built-in outputs;
• Possibility of digital and analog I/O expansion via CANOpen network;
• I/O expansion modules of the CFW11;
• Built-in encoder input (100Khz);
• Communication interface: Modbus-RTU (Master), CANOpen (Master);
• Up to 240 screens programmed by the user;
• Programmed in ladder language using the WPS free software application (Weg Programming Suite);
• Front HMI and possibility to customize the membrane (available in the version with built-in HMI - HPC and HSC models);
• Back display for the back panel version (BP and BS models);
• Built-in USB port to communicate with the computer;
• Internal flash memory;
• Battery voltage monitoring;
• Ethernet Modbus-TCP Port;
• SD card port;
• Communication with the PWS line of graphic HMIs (3.3 to 15”).
Flexibility and Performance
The PLC300 is a robust and complete PLC, developed to meet the necessities to control machines and small industrial processes. With a compact size, it offers excellent cost effectiveness, possibility of expansion, and high processing speed, in addition to a great memory capacity and five built-in communication ports, enabling the PLC300 to be the master of networks such as CANopen, Modbus-RTU and Ethernet Modbus-TCP/IP.