car fueling nozzle
- Compatible with receptacles acc. to NGV1 standard and ISO 14469
- Integrated shut-off valve
- Plastic thermal protection
- Grip position available at 45° or 90°
- Ergonomic design
- Colour coded impact protection (200 bar / 3,000 psi black, 250 bar / 3,600 psi yellow)
- Version with or without gas recirculation
- High-grade materials
- WEH® Jaw Locking Mechanism
WEH® Fuelling Nozzle TK10 CNG for fast filling of cars (NGV1) - SeriesThe WEH® TK10 CNG Fuelling nozzle combines user comfort with maximum convenience. The integrated WEH® TK4 CNG Fuelling nozzle features ‘push-to-connect’ jaw locking system which automatically moves the sliding sleeve back when making a connection.
The ergonomic design of the hand grip enables an easy connection to the receptacle. The hand grip is slightly angled to prevent stresses on the high pressure hose and hose damage due to chafing on the ground.
Refuelling starts after opening the ball valve. Closing the ball valve finishes refuelling and the integrated gas recirculation automatiaclly depressurizes the system. The nozzle can then be disconnected by pulling back the sliding sleeve of the TK4 CNG.
On request the TK10 CNG Fuelling nozzle is also available without gas recirculation. The grip position can either be 45° or 90°. The extended construction of the integrated TK4 CNG Fuelling nozzle helps in refuelling difficult-to-access receptacles. WEH® Jaws grip symmetrically, avoiding damage to the receptacle profile which could result in leakage.