mobile telepresence robot / with integrated camera
with integrated camera
It is a mobile autonomic system, which allows a person to perform actions at the location of the robot using a PC and the internet. It allows to remotely observe events and converse with other people, see the surroundings and get around with the pace of a man. The robot’s schematics resemble human structure. It has a head, housing a camera and a microphone – your eyes and ears. They are mounted on a turret platform performing head turns like those of a human. Due to modern advances in the teleconference technology the quality of sound and video is only limited by the bandwidth of your internet connection and will dynamically adapt to it. Using a completely new codec for this significantly reduces traffic. With regard to this feature the users are enjoying a much closer "effect of presence" compared to analogues.
What differs the Webot from the competitor models:
- A significantly improved teleconference quality
- The ability to place the robot’s control page on your website or use our page
- Software-clients for bot control are adopted for a wide range of PC platforms: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux.
- A much longer autonomal operation time compared to competitors – up to 12 hours
- Low price
- Easy to control and improved quality of means to view the surroundings