wheeled inspection robot / remote-controlled / capture / for pipes
The diagnostics of ventilation ducts for dirt and congestion is a very timely problem. Before ordering an expensive ventilation shaft cleaning service it is feasible to first determine the extent of the problem. In many cases cleaning will not be required which will save money on the cleaning service. We have engineered a mobile robotic system specifically designed for this task.
- Making as video recording while inside the shaft
- A remote wired control of the unit via a laptop
- A built-in lighting source with variable brightness
- Enhanced mobility: Overcoming of joint bumps and steps up to 20 mm.
- Penetration depth – up to 30 meters
- Different movement speed settings
- Inspection speed – up to 0.7 m/s.
- Maximum possible sliding angle - 40 degrees.
- 2 video cameras and a reverse-control mode
Other technical specifications:
- Pwr. supply – 220 volts.
- Dimensions - 180х150х90 mm.
- The degree of protection of this robot IP51 by our evaluation. Operational temperatures: -20...+50 C.
- An overload protection is present. Even in the event of the robot getting stuck the power to the motors will be lowered and will prevent possible damage.