Our new HML-ISO 35 offers you unbeatable advantages which not only facilitate operating and maintenance but also convince in handling and security at the same time.
- Light and ergonomic housing for comfortable operation
- Adjustable hand straps for left-handed and right-handed persons
- Operation with 12V or 24V DC - the searchlight electronically identifies the applied operation voltage
- Aming the target by means of an eye piece with integrated dioptre
- Practical front rocker switch with integrated micro-switch makes signalling very comfortable
- Integrated SOS function and battery-LED status display at the rear of the device
- Optimal light signals: 35W halogen lamp with over 4,000 hours lifetime
- Halogen lamp and glass mirror can be exchanged easily without any tools by detaching the quick release rubber seals
- Colour filters are mounted from the outside without opening the device
- Due to its continuous light function, it can be used as a torch
- Protection agains condensation by a breathable cable gland VentGLAND, whose anti-kink spiral at the same time protects the cable against line breaks
HML-ISO 35 is approved by Bundesamt für Seeschiffahrt und Hydrographie (BSH) according to SOLAS ISO 25861 (BSH/4615/4040977/09).
According to the marine equipment directive 2011/75/EU(A.1/4.52) with MED Authorizations No. BSH/4613/08901/2126/12 and Module B Certificate No. BSH/46122/4522125/12.