The innovative LED technology from WISKA is now finally available for hazardous areas: With the Ex LED luminaire 4200, WISKA draws on its many years of experience in explosive hazards and LEDs to create an impressive lighting concept.
The new lighting solution is the result of the systematic ongoing development of the LED multi-purpose luminaire 4000, which has already proven its reliability and longevity in thousands of operating hours. The fact that it needs no maintenance, is easy to install and mount, and is cost-efficient makes the Ex LED luminaire 4200 the perfect choice for use in the maritime industry and offshore sector.
Technical specifications of the Ex LED luminaire 4200
- Approval: IECEx TUR 16. 0XXXX / TÜV 16 ATEX XXXX XXXX
- Marking: II 2G Ex de op is IIC Gb T6...T5
- Protection class: IP 66 / 67 / 68
- Light colour: 5,600 K
- Luminous flux: 2,000 lm (2x13 W) and 4,000 lm (2x26 W)
- Voltage: 230 V or 110 V
- Average lifetime: 50,000 hours (L70 / B10)
- Temperature range: -30 °C - 55 °C
- Colour rendering index: > 80