GoldenLaser's GF-1540JH fiber laser metal cutting machine cuts effortlessly through a large number of metals such as carbon steel, stainless steel, brass plate and other metals. The edges are super tight, so that in most cases no further finishing is necessary. The GF-1540JH has a working surface of 4000 x 1500 mm and is available with laser power up to 8k Watt.
1. Laser cutting: carbon steel, stainless steel, titanium, galvanized steel, brass plate, ... without finishing
2. Laser power: 1000W, 2000W, 3kW, 4kW, 6kW, 8kW
3. Work surface: 4000 x 1500mm
4. Software: Integrated industrial computer with Beckhoff TwinCad 2.0 laser software
5. Safety: Laser class 3R - safe in all situations without extra protection
6. Certification: CE - meets all machine guidelines
1. High performance nLight / IPG Fibre Laser Source
2. Fibre optic beam delivery system
3. RayTools / Precitec Autofocus Laser Cutting Head
4. High strength, rigid gantry design to ensure high accuracy and consequently allow high acceleration
5. Ultra high precision class alpha rack and pinion drive motion system
6. Drawers fitted underneath the cutting table for the removal of small parts and scrap
7. Dual pallet hydraulic lift transfer table allowing cutting during loading and unloading
Delivery, installation & training:
Delivery time of these machines is on average between 10-12 weeks. GoldenLaser always supplies, installs and installs this machine at your location, including basic training.
2-years guarantee on the machine, 50000-100,000 hours on the laser source (depending on the brand chosen and the conditions under which the machine is used).