1. - Compact DIP type SSR that’s ideal
for AC load control
2. - Supports 0.3 A, 0.6 A, 0.9 A and
1.2 A ON-state RMS currents.
3. - The 1.2 A type saves space with a
DIP 8-pin package.
4. - Handles both 100 and 200 VAC
This relay handles both voltages in a
single product. It is not necessary for
users that use both types to manage
separate part numbers.
5. - High dielectric strength: 5,000 V AC
(between input and output)
6. - Two types available: Zero-cross
type and Random type
1. - Home appliances (air conditioner,
microwave oven, washing machine,
personal hygiene system, refrigerator,
fan heater, inductive heating cooker,
rice cooker and humidifier, etc.)
2. - Industrial equipment