mobile crane / telescopic / for construction / for mining applications
for construction, for mining applications, for railway applications
hydraulic, diesel-powered, lifting
50 t (55 us ton)
Min.: 11.9 m (39'00")
Max.: 58.1 m (190'07")
The innovative jib system adopts embedded block, plug-in boom head and international advanced U section jib, which has excellent lifting performance and safe and reliable lifting work.
• The unique stretch and retract technique avoids the bend of the core pipe and cylinder and the break of the boom caused by misoperation, improving the safety of the operations.
• Eight patent techniques ensure the smooth, high efficiency and energy conservation of the lifting, rotation, and luffing systems.
• Adopt the new hydraulic motor with big torque starting point, making the secondary lifting safer.
• The torque limiter adopts colorful LCD display, realizing the intelligence of the failure diagnosis. The precision is ahead of the industry.
• The humanity design makes the cab and control cab more spacious, and easy to operate.
• Six unique manufacturing technologies ensure the high quality.
Rated Loading Capacity:50t
Total vehicle mass in travel configuration:42200kg
Engine rated power:276/2200kw/(r/min)
Engine rated torque:1500/1300-1600N.m/(r/min)
Max. travel speed:85km/h
Min. turning diameter:24m
Min. ground clearance:327mm
Max. grade ability:0.42
Exterior noise level during acceleration traveling:≤88dB(A)