Portable D.O. meter ProfiLine Oxi 3310
The Oxi 3310is a professional-grade portable dissolved oxygen meter for for mobile applications in the field, where data logging and processing is essential
• Backlit graphic display for measurements in all lighting conditions
• Calibration against external standard possible
• Robust and waterproof (IP 67)
• Measured values are shown as concentration, saturation or partial pressure
• Works with WTW analogue electrochemical D.O. electrodes CellOx®, DurOx® and StirrOx®
• Documentation of long data series by integrated data logger function
The Oxi 3310 is a top of the line portable meter for dissolved oxygen with a modern, user-friendly user interface. The output of the measured results is either as concentration, saturation or partial pressure.
It has an interval-driven data logger and memory for 5,000 entries - ideal for the automatic data collection on site. MultiLab® Importer data management software to capture data via Excel® is included
The meter can be calibrated against external standards, e.g. reference sensors or Winkler titration.