Automatic Titrator for the coulometric KF-Titration
The TitroLine® 7500 KF trace is a compact, easy-to-use coulometric titrator for water determination according to Karl Fischer (KF) with a typical operating range of 1 ppm - 5% water.
• High visibility, full color display that can be easily viewed from a distance and at extreme angles.
• Includes up to three USB, one LAN and two RS232 ports for expansion and connection of devices
• Export the results as PDF or CSV, also to networks.
Specific features for the TitroLine® 7500 KF trace
• Coulometric KF titration with automatic drift determination and correction
• With standard methods for various applications such as water in%, water in ppm, water with KF oven, etc.
• Statistical functions average value and relative standard deviation.
• Configurable output: Short, standard with curve, GLP
• Output of results in ppm,%, mg, μg, mg / l. Unit individually adjustable
• Also suitable for the determination of bromine number
• Formula editor for individual calculations
• User management/password