Automatic Titrator for exchangeable heads for potentiometry and KF
The Titroline® 7750 is the all-rounder for both potentiometric titration and volumetric KF titration. The TitroLine® 7750 combines the features of the potentiometric titrator TitroLine® 7000 and the volumetric Karl Fischer titrator TitroLine® 7500.
• High visibility, full color display that can be easily viewed from a distance and at extreme angles.
• Reagent data is securely stored in the intelligent and interchangeable modules
• Includes up to three USB, one LAN and two RS232 ports for expansion and connection of devices
• Export the results as PDF or CSV, also to networks.
Specific features for the TitroLine® 7750
• Automatic wireless recognition of SI Analytics ID electrodes guarantee accurate calibration and measurements
• High resolution pH/mV-electrode and temperature inputs for pH, ISE, redox (ORP) or photometric titrations.
• Perfect for non-aqueous titration such as acid and base numbers in oils (TAN and TBN)
• Polarizable electrode input for set endpoint titrations („Dead-stop“ + KF)
• Linear (fixed increment) and dynamic equivalence point titration mode and titration to endpoints
• pH Stat titrations
• volumetric KF titrations
• Single and continuous measuring function
• Formula editor for individual calculations
• User management/password