Simple automatic titrator for potentiometry
The TitroLine® 5000 is a very compact titrator for simple routine titrations. Thanks to the standard methods the creating of methods is no longer required. Just load the method and press the start button. GLP compliant results with titration curve can be documented on a connected printer or USB-memory stick.
• Color display that can be easily viewed from a distance and at extreme angles.
• Export the results as PDF or CSV on USB sticks.
• Pre-installed standard methods
• Following titration modes are possible:
• Titrations to pH, mV - endpoint (2 EP)
• Titrations to one equivalence point (pH und mV) with dynamic or linear titration addition
• Manual titrations with the controller
• Dosing tasks
• Number of methods: 5
Typical applications for the TitroLine® 5000 are:
• Salt content in foodstuffs (cheese, soy sauce, ketchup)
• pH- value, total acidity in wine and beverages
• Acid value in bread and bread dough
• Total nitrogen according to Kjeldahl
• Chloride in drinking water and other samples
• pH- value, Alkalinity (p + m-value)
• FTA/TA („FOS/TAC“)