KP 120 machine is designed and constructed for the hydraulically crimping and correct assembly of aluminum profiles . The machine is semiautomatic and the machining cycle of various units are manual controlled by user who always stays outside of the dangerous area.
• It is designed through the hydrauliccally crimping system
• Steel construction of the machine table that is strong and lasting
• Practically adjustment of the knives according to the shape and height of the profiles
• Practically adjustment of the cylinder feed and profile stops by means of the milimetric
• The machine is equiped with the pneumatic (for clamps ) and hydraulic (for crimping ) foot pedals for the operation control during the machining cycle
• Double-acting centering setsquare returns to the home position under the table after crimping