PE release film is made of polyethylene (PE) as carrier, silicon coated on either one or two-sided releases options. The film is uniform coated and very smooth and clean without wrinkles/tears/granules/bubbles/pinholes or other defects. This highly conformable product bonds well to most surfaces over a wide range of temperatures and PE release film is heavily used in consumer products worldwide.
- Excellent flexibility and tear resistance
- Durable, lay-flat, strong tensile strength
- High chemically inert, and good adhesion properties
- Multi-color selection
* Release liner for self-adhesive waterproof membranes and other waterproof materials, adhesive tapes.
* For cables production, packaging materials.
* Release liner for cast materials,ceramic capacitors, window materials, printing, and advertisements.