work coveralls / fire-retardant / in fire-retardant fabric / aramid
Type of protection:
in fire-retardant fabric, aramid
Designed for occupational groups exposed to different degrees of risk in contact with high temperatures, fire and heat.
Our services include producing work clothes for various professional groups, for example firefighters, metallurgists, foundrymen, welders, offshore drilling and refineries staff.
Fabrics used for production are made of flame retardant fibers which slow down and impede heat conduction. Depending on the degree of exposure to heat, clothing may have a number of different layers. Unique technology extends the penetration time to deeper coatings, reducing the risk of burns.
For the production of our products we use Velcro, thread, pullers and flame retardant locks.
In order to increase user safety we use modern technological solutions and adapt ourselves to the needs of our customers.
- Feet inserts for protecting elbows and shoulders
- Finishing of the sleeves and bottom of trouser legs is done using abrasion-resistant material (meta-aramid)
- Option of using reflective tapes to improve visibility
- Detachable hood for helmet
- Replacement pockets for phone, radio, tools, detectors, etc.