Designed for quality assurance in volume production, SURFCOM C5 is ideal for performing the fully automated surface measurement of engine components.
SURFCOM C5 was developed for fully automated surface measurements and quality assurance and is ideal for working with engine components and shaftes. It is used wherever there are high demands on surface parameters, quality and throughput. SURFCOM C5 is ideal for serial measurements of engine components such as crankshafts, cylinder heads, cam shafts and other parts.
SURFCOM C5 enables very high throughput. Large parts such as crankcases and cylinder heads can be measured in next to no time thanks to the high positioning speed of 100 mm/s. The tracing driver in the X direction is equipped with a vibration-free, low-maintenance and extremely precise linear drive, ensuring stability.
• A significantly higher throughput rate than with conventional solutions
• Ideal for automatic quality assurance in volume production
• Highly flexible: the machine's design is perfect for connections with component-specific fixtures
• Fully automatic CNC surface measurements: faster, more reliable and more cost-effective thanks to 5 CNC axes
• Shorter setup times through an integrated patented Y tracing driver in the X axis