The embroidery machine model RACER II 4 is equipped with 18 needles per head and can be operated in all modes such as tubular (single frame), cap and border frame (flat embroidery).
The RACER II 4 has a wide head distance of 495 mm (19.5") and is available in two variants with different embroidery field depths:
• RACER II 4W with an embroidery field depth of 500 mm (19.7")
• RACER II 4WL with an embroidery field depth of 700 mm (27.6")
Maximum embroidery field per head
• RACER II 4W - 495mm x 500mm (19.5" x 19.7")
• RACER II 4WL - 495mm x 700mm (19.5" x 27.6")
Maximum embroidery field in the border frame (flat stick)
• RACER 4W - 1.980 mm x 500 mm ( 77,9" x 19,7" )
• RACER 4WL 1.980 mm x 700 mm ( 77,9" x 27,6" )
The RACER II series has features that primarily increase embroidery speed.
The machines are all equipped with the fast ZSK color change and a fast catcher.
Other features are the automatic ZSK head selection and a wide range of options for equipping the machines with extensions such as sequins, beads and ribbons.