optical profilometer / 3D / interferometric / white light interferometry
optical, 3D, interferometric, white light interferometry
roughness, flatness, for thin-film analysis
industrial, for production lines, laboratory, for microlens
Nexview™ NX2 3D Optical Surface Profiler
Nexview 3D optical surface profiler excels at measuring all surfaces – from super-smooth to very rough, with sub-nanometer precision, independent of field of view.
Measurement types include flatness, roughness, large steps and segments, thin films, and steep slopes, with feature heights ranging from < 1 nm up to 20000 µm.
• For all types of surfaces, from rough to super smooth, including thin films, steep slopes, and large steps.
• Gage capable performance – exceptional precision and repeatability for the most demanding production applications.
• Vibration tolerance technology – robust operation in virtually any environment
• ISO 25178 surface measurement parameters.
You no longer have to select a profiler based on the type of surface you want to measure. The Nexview profiler measures topography of virtually any surface from a super polished optical surface with sub-Angstrom surface roughness, to steep machined angles up to 85 degrees.
All New Analysis & Control Software
The Nexview profiler uses all-new Mx™ software that powers complete system control & data analysis, including rich interactive 3D maps, quantitative topography information, intuitive measurement navigation, and built in SPC with statistics, control charting, and pass/fail limits.
• Interactive 3D plots – zoom, pan, rotate, and update results in real time.
• Flexible Analyses – a wide array of quantitative results, data views, and filters are included.
Additional application modules for specific needs, such as measurement in the presence of transparent films, and 2D vision analysis, are available for customers that require these capabilities.