optical profilometer / 3D / interferometry / roughness
optical, 3D, interferometry
3D Optical Surface Profiler
The NewView™ 9000 series of 3D optical surface profilers provide powerful versatility in non-contact optical surface profiling. All measurements are nondestructive, fast, and require no sample preparation. Advanced software tools characterize and quantify surface roughness, step heights, critical dimensions, and other topographical features, with excellent precision and accuracy.
Profile heights can range from < 1 nm up to 20000 µm, at high speeds, independent of surface texture, magnification, or feature height!
Using ZYGO's patented technology for Coherence Scanning Interferometry (CSI), the NewView 9000 series of profilers easily measure a wide range of surface types, including smooth, rough, flat, sloped, and stepped.
NewView 9000 systems offer high-accuracy measurements, ease of use, and a wide variety of applications, all at an attractive price point that make it the ideal choice for versatility and value in 3D optical profilers.
Advanced Analysis & Control Software
• Interactive 3D plots - zoom, pan, rotate, and update results in real time.
• Flexible Analyses - a wide array of quantitative results, data views, and filters are included.
• Intuitive user interface with a workflow-based design makes it easy to learn and use.
• Built in SPC analysis tools track results, monitor pass-fail criteria, and track process statistics.
• Fast non-contact measurements
• Superior 3D surface visualization
• Sub-angstrom precision
• Leading-edge precision & gage capability
• Enhanced optical imaging
• Two models to choose from: single zoom or triple zoom