optical profilometer / 3D / white light interferometry / interferometry
optical, 3D, white light interferometry, interferometry
industrial, for production lines, laboratory
3D Optical Surface Profiler with Sub-Nanometer Precision
The ZeGage Pro optical profiler expands on the capabilities of the ZeGage profiler with higher precision, faster measurement speed, and an increased range of measurable surfaces – while preserving its ease of use, vibration insensitivity, and small footprint.
The ZeGage Pro profiler can measure a wider variety of surfaces – ranging from very rough to super smooth, with sub-nanometer precision, independent of field of view. Surface finishes may include ground, honed, lapped, polished, and super-polished on materials such as glass, ceramic, and metal.
For high-speed form measurements, the ZeGage Pro scans up to twice as fast as the ZeGage, providing faster time-to-data and increased throughput for production metrology.
As with the ZeGage profiler, the interactive control software, Mx™, provides easy and detailed visualization to help you control your process. Read more to see how the power, versatility, and value of the ZeGage Plus profiler can benefit you.
• Proprietary non-contact measurement technology has low sensitivity to vibration, eliminating the need for vibration isolation platforms in most applications.
• More than 20X better surface topography repeatability over standard ZeGage.
• Up to 2X faster vertical scan rate over standard ZeGage.
• Measures virtually all surfaces from rough to super-smooth.
• Vibration-resistant, for production floor metrology and process control.
• Correlates to 2D and 3D standards, and complies with ISO 25178 surface roughness parameters.
• Quantitative surface metrology with sub-nanometer precision provides superior gage capability.