- Detection - Measurement >
- Position, Speed and Acceleration Measurements >
- Rectangular photoelectric sensor >
SENSOPART rectangular photoelectric sensors
- Sub-miniature sensor for installation in the smallest of spaces and in moving machine parts - The world's smallest laser sensor with background suppression, adjustable via teach-in - Sensors ...
... function) - Long ranges with compact miniature housing - All sensors available in laser and LED designs - Robust glass-fiber-reinforced plastic housings (IP 69K & IP 67, Ecolab) - Robust sensor design ...
- Universal use in numerous automation applications - Autocollimation variants with high precision and no blind zone - Precise background suppression - Laser, LED or infrared light transmitter options - Simple adjustment via potentiometer, ...
... all diffuse variants via electronic Teach-in button or control line - 18-step potentiometer for precise adjustment of background suppression - Laser or LED options - Safe operation due to Laser Class 1 - Two dovetail ...
- Sub-miniature sensor with BlueLight technology and precise fixed background suppression - Reliable switching behaviour with strongly light-absorbing objects, e.g. solar wafers - Reliable operation without reflector ...
Maximum range: 0 mm - 80 mm
- Miniature sensor with BlueLight technology and precise fixed background suppression - Reliable switching behaviour with strongly light-absorbing and highly transparent objects - Reliable operation without reflector ...
Maximum range: 3 mm - 1,200 mm
- Long scanning distance of 1.20 m - Precisely adjustable background suppression – reliable operation even with highly reflective and glossy backgrounds - Precise scanning distance adjustment by means of potentiometer - Reliable detection ...
Maximum range: 0 m - 5 m
- For detection tasks with all object surfaces at high scanning distances - Reliable object detection even with tilted objects and with bright, highly reflective or shiny backgrounds - Compact housing for an easy integration - Simple ...
Your suggestions for improvement:
Receive updates on this section every two weeks.