AirControl Industrial S.L.
Who we are
AirControl Industrial S.L., specialized in manufacturing cylinders, panels and cabinets, is known for its high technological capabilities and strong customer orientation.
AIRCONTROL IN 60 SECONDS
- AirControl Industrial was founded in 1962 as a manufacturer of cylinders, pneumatic panels and cabinets.
- We are located in the Basque Country, a region with great industrial tradition, especially metallurgical, and known for its high technological capacity.
- Since our inception, we are appreciated in the sector by the robustness and durability of our products.
- We are leaders in heavy duty industry, particularly in the iron and steel sector.
- We are a UNE-EN ISO 9001:2008 certified company.
FACTORS THAT MAKES US DIFFERENT:
- We think with our clients, offering both technical and cost saving alternatives.
- We have the complete control of the designing and manufacturing processes.
- We are brand independent, which allows us to take our own decisions and gives us more flexibility.
- We are proactive in obtaining the highest efficiency in each project.
- We use only high quality components and submit our suppliers to strict quality controls.
- We are flexible in problem solving.
- We are agile in communication.
- We work in project groups, for which all involved persons across the supply chain are informed at any time.
- We care for a safe arrival: wooden cases are used as standard packaging.
- We tie our success as a business directly with the success of our clients
Quality: Execute efficiently all functions and business processes
Focus on needs of our customers: Incorporate the voice of the customer in all processes of our company, offering customised attention and quick response, constantly looking for his satisfaction. Empathy with the client.
Add value: Understand what gives value to our customers and focus on providing that value in everything we do.
Teamwork: Each person will contribute fully to the activities and tasks of the team, agreeing goals and guidelines of common actions
Continuous learning: personal commitment to the continous development of skills and knowledge, aiming the achievement of the goals of the company, seeking professional and personal satisfaction attitudes. Daily work as a learning opportunity.
Adaptability to change: React or respond to the changing environment, acting with flexibility and supporting the adapting processes of the company. Anticipation.