Who we are
Since 1951, WALTHER-PRÄZISION, Carl Kurt Walther GmbH & Co. KG (est. 1931), has been developing and producing mono-couplings, multi-couplings and docking systems for use wherever liquids, steam, gases, electrical or optical signals and electrical power are to be transferred and connected or disconnected safely.
WALTHER-PRÄZISION engineers develop environmentally friendly solutions which meet the most challenging demands, proving their capability in adverse conditions in industries such as the automotive, aerospace, aviation, chemical, pharmaceutical, offshore, medical, transportation, machine and systems engineering or defence.
Our Product Range
WALTHER-PRÄZISION offers an extensive range of standard couplings for various applications. The standard programme comprises quick couplings in nominal sizes from 2 mm to 100 mm (1/16-4 inches) with pressure ranges from vacuum to 2,000 bar (30,000 psi). A large number of materials and valve systems are available.
In addition to the standard series WALTHER-PRÄZISION designs and manufactures quick couplings, with specially tailored types and materials to suit any particular application:
• SIPable and CIPable couplings
• Couplings with proximity switches
• Loading couplings
• Emergency separation couplings
• Couplings for direct connection to standardised counterparts
• Heat transfer oil couplings (310 °C / 590 °F)
• Steam couplings (250 °C / 480 °F)
• Couplings for offshore applications
• Docking systems
• Tool change system for industrial robots
• Automatically operated multi-couplings
• Manually operated multi-couplings