electrical network analyzer / power quality / harmonic / for integration
PQM4000 - Class A - IEC EN 61000-4-30
for electrical networks
power quality, harmonic
with data logger, high-performance, with touchscreen
Do you aim at reducing costs due to low-quality power supply?
Do you want to know all details on your power supply?
PQM4000 is the solution!
Class A DIN 192x144 power quality analyzer for CTs.
PQM4000 is a high-end power quality analyzer, to monitor and record the major power quality parameters. It provides an accurate measurement; voltage characteristics are monitored according to Class A specification. As well, it acts as event/fault recorder, capable to store a high number of voltage events and disturbances, frequency variations, inrush current, etc.
Additional PQ data can be recorded, such as Flicker, Unbalance, Harmonics and Interharmonics, Mains Signaling. It also provides standard power measurement data for three-phase systems. Extra voltage and current measurement channels to monitor Neutral Potential and Earth Leakage current.
• Harmonics and interharmonics measurement
• Data recording for EN 50160 analysis
• Data recorded in standard PQDIF and CSV file formats
• Embedded web server
• Communication on Ethernet, RS485 & WIFI
• USB host port for data transfer
• Integrated GPS for accurate timing
• High resolution TFT display with capacitive touch
• Internal rechargeable backup battery
• Certified according to IEC/EN 61000-4-30:2015 Ed.3, Class A for voltage
• Front panel with customized specifications (logo, colors, buttons, etc)
• Packaging labels
• Communication parameters
• Tool Softwares
• Web Server
• User manual in two languages + Quick Guide in 4 languages
• Designing customized plastic parts (custom molds)
• Implementing customized firmware functions
• Hardware reengineering