Electrical network analyzer / power quality / harmonic / for integration
PQM4000 - Class A - IEC EN 61000-4-30
for electrical networks
power quality, harmonic
with data logger, high-performance, with touchscreen
Class A DIN 192x144 power quality analyzer for CTs or current clamps
PQM4000 is a high-end power quality analyzer, able to monitor and record the major power quality parameters. It provides an accurate measurement, voltage characteristics are monitored according to Class A specification. At the same time it acts as
event/fault recorder, capable to store a high number of voltage events and disturbances, frequency variations, inrush current, etc.
Additional PQ data can be recorded, such as Flicker, Unbalance, Harmonics and Interharmonics, Mains Signalling. It also provides standard power measurement data for three-phase systems. Extra voltage and current measurement channels give the possibility
to monitor Neutral Potential and Earth Leakage current.
PQM4000 is available in 2 models: one for external standard CTs with 1 or 5A output and another one for current clamps with 1 or 3V ouput. In this way maximum flexibility is granted even on existing plants.
• Two different models, for CTs or current clamps
• Harmonics and interharmonics measurement
• Data recording for further EN 50160 analysis
• Data recorded in standard PQDIF and CSV file formats
• Embedded web server
• Communication on Ethernet, RS485 and WIFI
• USB host port for data transfer
• Integrated GPS for accurate timing
• High resolution TFT display with capacitive touch
• Internal rechargeable backup battery
• Certified according to IEC/EN 61000-4-30:2015 Ed.3, Class A for voltage characteristics
Other Algodue Elettronica products
PQ Meters - Class A