Ash fusibility analyzer / coal / high-temperature / graphic
5E-AF4000 |CE |ISO |ASTM 1857 |1600℃ |ash fusion
CKIC / Changsha Kaiyuan Instruments Co., Ltd
5E-AF4000 Ash Fusion Determinator is used to determine ash cone deformation temperatures in coal ash, coke ash, biomass ash and mold powders automatically, which are critical to the boiler functioning properly and to avoid slagging and fouling.
AS 1038-1995, ASTM D1857/D1857M/E935/935M, ISO 540, UNI CEN/TS 15370, GB/T 219, GB/T 30726, BS 1060-1995
7 samples ash cone plate (ISO std)
1. Determine four critical temperatures (DT, ST, HT, FT) automatically.
2. 3.2Mega-pixel professional camera provides high resolution image.
3. Durable heating element with Si-Mo material and ergonomic vertical furnace design ensures stable working temperature.
4. Video clips available for replaying, which makes automatic identification and manually identification available.
5. Atmosphere simulation by using graphite and activated carbon, minimize the operation cost without gas consumption.
6. Automatically check the gas leakage with auditory alarm and gas flow terminated if triggered.
Max. Sample loading : GB and ASTM: 5 Samples ISO: 7 Samples
Max. Temp. : Up to 1600℃
Camera pixel : 3.2 Mega-pixel
Heating Rate : 4℃/min-15℃/min adjustable