Oleo-pneumatic blind rivet nut setting tool
M3 - M10 | GBM 95
Simple one-hand operation reduces installation time.
Same compressed air to set rivet nut is used to disengage the mandrel (patanted) - cost saving.
Adjustable spin-Pull mandrel system:
- eliminates over / under torquing
- no distortion to the rivet nut
Simple stroke adjustment - consistent setting at any time.
Comfortable non-slip grip - avoids operator fatigue.
Pneumatic mandrel locking device - quick mandrel replacement without tooling.
Hydraulic section: high-grade aluminium with special wear-resistant surface.
Pneumatic cylinder: solid aluminium body with protective, high-impact-polyamid covering.
From M 3 to M 10 all materials.
* Standard Equipment: Threaded mandrel M 6and nosepiece (optional with M 3, M 4, M 5, M 8 or M 10)
* 1 wrench MSU
* 1 hexagonal screw driver SW 4
* 1 ball-head screw driver SW 2
* 1 assembling tube
* 1 pin spanner
* 1 refill bottle with hydraulic oil
* Maintenance instrucions with spare parts list.