Brazing furnace / sintering / annealing / heat treatment
Four Station Indexing Sintering Furnace
Materials Research Furnaces, Inc.
brazing, sintering, annealing, heat treatment, oxidation
inert gas, high-vacuum, controlled atmosphere, vacuum
for the ceramics industry, for the electronics industry, laboratory, for aeronautical applications, for metallurgy, for precious metals, for non-ferrous metals, forced convection
Min.: 0 °C (32 °F)
Max.: 2300 °C (4172 °F)
- Five chamber design to process 4 loads simultaneously
- Separate loading, heating, cooling and oxidation chamber
- Hot zone Size 12” dia. x 22” high (305mm dia. x 559mm high)
- Tantalum, Tungsten heating zone (other materials available)
- 2300°C max.
- +/- 10°C temperature gradient across usable zone
- High capacity Diffusion pumping system 10" or 16"
- Gas heat exchanger for rapid load cooling
- Our highest throughput batch sintering furnace
- Fully automated cycles with computer interface