Hydraulic shear / for plastics / guillotine
NEUE HERBOLD Maschinen-u. Anlagenbau GmbH
Neue Herbold GS series guillotines are used for the pre-size reduction of monofilament bales such as from fibre, bands or tapes, tacky film packages, extremely large lumps, start-up purgings or rubber bales.
Neue Herbold GS series guillotines rigid all welded construction. The guillotine knife is mounted in a double sided channel and operates with two oversized hydraulic cylinders which meet the horizontal stator bar. The stator bar is fully adjustable to insure a precise and exact cut of the baled material. The cutting pressure of the guillotine knife can be adjusted to further insure a clean material cut. The material bale length cut can be controlled through a optional hydraulically operated gate.
- precise adjustment of the vertical knife
- double sided frame construction
- vertical knife complete enclosed for safety
- fully adjustable stroke, knife speed and cutting pressure
- double sided knife channel
- two cylinder operation to insure true knife operation
Other NEUE HERBOLD Maschinen-u. Anlagenbau GmbH products