construction fastener / metal
GRIP-FLOAT™ allows movement of a nut within a slot after installation in the host part. Ideal for use where slots facilitate installation on uneven terrain, or compensate for tolerance stack up. The key is a high strength nut with spigot that’s rolled over a controlled amount during installation.
• Provides flexibility for aligning mating members.
• Reduces time to assemble solar racking and tracker structures at the construction site.
• Captive nut reduces loose hardware by 50%.
• Provides good pull out and torque performance.
• Installation process is straightforward using PSM Mini Dies in a secondary operation, or in-line with our automated feed systems.