DIN ISO 10887 drill chuck / key type
DIN ISO 10887
Min.: 0.5 mm
Max.: 6.5 mm
- For universal use on stationary box column drills as well as hand-operatedcorded and cordless drills.
- Impact-resistant key-type drill chuck with key. Conical/threaded mount in acc. with DIN ISO 10887 (toothing in acc. with DIN 6349). For clockwise and counterclockwise rotation. Medium-heavy design with metal sleeve.
- High concentricity of up to 0.2 mm
- Increased clamping force due to proven transmission principle by means of drill chuck key
- Hardened keyholes and clamping prisms