drill vise / manual / screw / cast iron
For securely clamping workpieces on drills and measuring machines.
Sturdy version for drill stands, table drills and box column drills. Clamping system mechanical, manually operated.
- Long lever for maximal clamping force
- Both jaws have a seat for retaining flat workpieces
- Moving steel jaw is supported by a cast iron jaw with inner guidance
- Solid clamping jaw with three vertical prisms and one horizontal prism
- Jaws and spindle gunmetal-finished
- Body made out of cast metal
- Long mounting slots