TFR-A is born from the specific needs of our customers. This motorized bridge saw combines the essentiality of a basic saw with the sturdiness of a massive frame allowing to feature pop-up rollers on the worktable for easy slab positioning.
TFR-A is a sturdy and compact bridge saw ideal for cutting large stone slabs:
- Customizable according to customer requirements;
- Maximum cutting precision guaranteed by a special beam design;
- Suitable for ceramic and sintered material slabs;
- Massive frame for processing large stone slabs;
- Motorized head feed with variable speed in both directions;
- Also available with manual head feed (TFR-C).