bridge saw / for composites / for stone / for marble
TFR-A, TFR-A HT
for composites, for stone, for marble, for concrete, for granite, for ceramics
for tiles, for natural stone, wet abrasive
precision, automatic, with cooling system, compact, high-performance, monobloc, inverter, variable-speed, single-head, single-blade, tabletop, with fixed bridge, traveling-head, abrasive diamond, for laboratories, CE, with tilting blade
Circular saw blade diameter:
Max.: 500 mm (20 in)
Min.: 250 mm (10 in)
TFR-A is born from the specific needs of our customers. This motorized bridge saw combines the essentiality of a basic saw with the sturdiness of a massive frame allowing to feature pop-up rollers on the worktable for easy slab positioning.
TFR-A is a sturdy and compact bridge saw ideal for cutting large stone slabs:
- Customizable according to customer requirements;
- Maximum cutting precision guaranteed by a special beam design;
- Suitable for ceramic and sintered material slabs;
- Massive frame for processing large stone slabs;
- Motorized head feed with variable speed in both directions;
- Also available with manual head feed (TFR-C).