Compact, essential and sturdy bench saw with fixed bridge; the bridge tilts and the water tank with built-in recycling pump makes it the perfect saw for the stone fabricator. It is equipped with 1 or 2 side extension tables to enlarge the working surface and facilitate the positioning of the slabs.
- Fully equipped and motorized saw AFR-A suitable for small and large stone fabricating shops:
- Available with several useful cuts, according to customer requirements;
- Maximum cutting precision guaranteed by a special beam design;
- Suitable for ceramic and sintered material slabs;
- Available with multiple blades for processing anti-slip grooves;
- Motorized head feed with variable speed in both directions.
It is available with a cut of 1000, 1500, 2000, 2500, 3000, 3300, 3500 mm. It is equipped with a motorized head feed with variable speed, motorized cutting depth adjustment, manual bridge tilt for cutting from 90 to 45 degrees, water tank with built-in recycling pump. It is additionally equipped with No. 2 side extension tables and an optional laser cutting guide (30 mW). The machine can even be equipped with a special device that controls the movement of side stop and facilitates execution of parallel cuts.