- Emitters particularly used for applications which need fast response such as system with long heater off cycles as they reach operating temperature in few secondes.
- Reactivation of glue
- Plastic heating before use
- Drying of ink or dye
- Heating of painting on ironwork pieces
- Two available lengths
124 x 62.5 x 19 mm or 247 x 62.5 x 19 mm.
- Wound resistance coil run through a series of parallel quartz tubes.
- Box in aluminium sheet acting as a reflector to gather the heating flow towards the area to heat.
- Thermic insulation to limit the temperature on the connection on the backside of the emitter.
- Mounting system of the emitter : by stud bolt or terminals
- Voltage: 230 V single phase