Jib-cranes are studied and carried out with the utmost rigor and in accordance with the standards and factors in force. The components are determined to ensure the user the highest security.
ADC manufactures jib-cranes covering spans up to 10 meters and supporting loads up to 5 tons.
Partial rotation wall- or column-mounted jib-cranes: tubular profile, I-beam triangulated jib-cranes, I-beam inverted jib-cranes, including the following technical features:
• - Adjustable rotation stop system
• - Coverage angle up to 270 °
• - Adjustable limit-switch system for motorized rotation design
• - Wear control of plain bearings without dismounting the boom
• - Optimized system to adjust the verticality of the column
• - Chemical anchors solution for thin concrete slab (up to 120mm mini)
• - Extended electrification solutions, integration of radio-control, with or without pendant control box
• - Standard options: 3-position lock, rotation brake, hoist and festoon cable cover, isolator switch cover
ADC also manufactures column jib-cranes with a full 360° rotation
The wide range of options combined to an already very complete basic supply allow you to optimally adapt the configuration of this material to your real needs.
Possible options: independent control box - tropicalization - galvanization - protective cover - special paint - chemical anchors - motorization of the rotation, ...