IEC-61850-3 Certified Power Automation Server based on Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family
The ECU-579 is TUV IEC 61850-3 and IEEE 1613 certified Power Automation Server, which can provide high reliability and stability for Centralized Substation Protection and Control
System in HV/MV Substation. Architected around the new Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family, the ECU-579 support high performance and long system lifecycles required by the
industry. Hot-swappable PSU make the ECU-579 a platform of choice for applications requiring zero downtime. Hot-swappable Fan provides the ability to withstand single fan failures.
Embedded Automation Computers
Rackmountable Automation Computers for Power Substations
- 2U rackmount server with an wide operating temperature
- Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family
- Scalable CPU 24/20/14/8 Core (150W/125W/85W/70W)
- 12 x DIMM sockets support up to 768GB DDR4 1600/1866/2133/2400/2666MHz SDRAM (ECC/RDIMM/LRDIMM)
- Up to 2 x hot-swappable PSU and 4 x hot-swappable fan for redundancy
ECU-579 is TUV IEC 61850-3 and IEEE 1613 certified power automation server, which provides high reliability and stability for centralized substation protection and control system in HV/MV substation.