A tough trencher for tough digging conditionsFor tractors from 65 to 140hp (48-105kW), with creeper gearbox. The ideal tool to quickly install sophisticated drainage systems, as and when you need it.Very suitable for contracting in your local area: if you have a drainage problem, your neighbour probably has them as well.
Main Features of the AFT 100
- Neat and economical high speed trenching, up to ten times faster than backhoe or excavator.
- Easily changeable digging widths from 125 to 300mm.
- A new version with maximum digging width of 400mm is in development and will be available soon.
- Twin augers put the soil on both sides of the trench.
- Continuously variable depth control, which can be controlled fully automatically by laser.
- Range of pipe or cable chutes and reel carriers for one pass operation.