Powerful and rugged wheel trencher for tractors from 90 to 140hp (60-105kW), designed for installation of intensive sportsturf drainage systems and also widely used for installation of fibre optic cables all over the world.
The undisputed leader in its class. Indispensable for contractors who need to get the job done, whatever the conditions.
Main features of the Wizz Wheel 75
* Very high speed trenching, up to 2000 meters per hour.
* Easily changeable digging widths from 50 to 155mm (2" 6").
* Pocket held reversible soil blades to greatly increase the blade working life.
* Range of carbide teeth and bullets to deal with the toughest digging conditions.
* Continuously variable depth control, which can be controlled by laser.
* Fold back conveyor for easy transport.
* Range of pipe/cable chutes, reel carriers and attached gravel hoppers for one pass operation.