For excavators with hydraulic oil supply of 200l/min at 280 Bar. Designed to fit on the digging arm of larger excavator, and digging wherever the arm can reach: over barriers, down slopes, in road verges, in canals, etc.
Digs trenches up to ten times faster than an excavator with a bucket and exactly at the width needed.
Main features of the MH 100
* Neat and economical high speed trenching, up to ten times faster than backhoe or excavator.
* Easily changeable digging widths from 125 to 440mm (5 "- 17").
* Maximum digging depths of 1.0, 1.2 or 1.4m.
* Can be fitted with extra heavy digging chain with bullet teeth for very stony soil conditions.
* Hydraulic radial piston motor and planetary drive to achieve optimum power to the digging chain.
* 360 ° turntable offers limitless trenching angles for offset.